I Love to (I.L.T.) Dance studio was founded in 2009. At our studio, we offer a variety of dance education programs for our students. Our studio’s foundation is based on hard work, dedication, passion and respect. Students learn strength building, balance, coordination, technique and confidence while having fun in a clean and safe environment. All classes are taught based on the child’s age and ability level. All of our dance programs are designed to meet the needs of every dancer young and old, beginner to advanced. Each class size is limited to ensure the proper teacher-dancer ratio.
At I.L.T. Dance Studio we are committed to:
- Provide a quality dance education program for all of our students
- To inspire and positively impact the lives of our students
- To cultivate life-long learners to appreciate the art of dance
- To promote artistic expression in dance
- To enrich our local community through workshops, seminars and performances.
Our highly qualified teachers have years of experience as both dancers and dance instructors. They share their love and appreciation for the art of dance with our students and their families in a nurturing and positive atmosphere. They promote the art of dance by providing an excellent dance education program to meet the needs of all their students, from the students who attend classes for fun and to the ones who aspire to be professional dancers.